This recipe is dedicated to my very own Kachi Alexander who had the "long_throat" and "subpoenaed" me to bring this recipe. *lol* and to ALL who criticized my last post with love. *tongueout* Thank you.
This is Spaghetti Bolognese. It is an Italian Dish. Oh si, io li adoro #inmyItalianaccent (don't ask me what that means o). Well, I'm only going to be giving the recipe for the Bolognese (the sauce). The pasta was cooked in the regular way of simply boiling with salt to taste.
So com'on, let's go to Italy!
- minced meat
- carrots (shredded)
- fresh tomatoes(diced) and tomato puree
- ginger and garlic paste
- blended mixed fruits (raisins)
- olive oil (I used the regular cooking vegetable oil)
- chilli pepper (ground dry pepper)
- bay leaf
- onions (diced)
- parsley for garnishing
- 1Put cooking oil in a pot
- 2Add ginger and garlic paste
- 3Add diced onions
- 4I added the tomato puree and diced tomatoes at this point, so as to reduce the sour taste of tomatoes,although it could come in after adding the minced meat. Stir fry
- 5Add (defrosted if frozen) minced meat and stir fry
- 6Add bay leaf, salt, chilli pepper and oregano,
- 7Add mixed fruits, still stir-frying
- 8Add shredded carrots. You may also add a little water to keep the Bolognese juicy.
- 9Garnish and serve with Spaghetti. Gustare!